Memorandum Of Understanding
Initiated: April 2002. Revised: 11 Aug 2003
To foster the advancement of weather prediction, hydrometeorology, and meteorological knowledge via collaboration between UBC and EC.
The weather, climate, and hydrology of western Canada.
- UBC/Atmospheric Sci. Prog.
- UBC/Geophysical Disaster Computational Fluid Dynamics Centre
- Improvement of weather and hydrometeorological prediction skill
- Technology transfer of academic advances to operational meteor.
- Educational advancement of current and future meteorologists and hydrometeorologists.
- Collaborative work on critical problems in atmos. sci. & hydrology
- Courses, workshops and seminars on key issues
- Sharing of weather and hydrology information