2013W Registration Assistance located in ESB Room 2020
Tuesday, Sept. 17th - 9:00am to 3:00 p.m.
This is the last day to change registration for Term 1.
Monday, January. 20th - 9:00am to 3:00 p.m.
This is the last day to change registration for Term 2.
(The information below is only valid for the Winter Academic Session)
Please Read Important Information Below
Registration Assistance Session Procedures
- People will be seen on a first come first served basis.
- Read the Rest of This Page: If you are missing employment or varsity athletic documentation (see #s 2 & 3 in Valid Reasons section), please go and get it and return at another time. If you do not have a valid reason for talking to an administrator, please go and resolve your registration on-line. If you are only dropping an ATSC, ENVR or EOSC course and not adding or switching sections, please do so on-line.
- Note: EOS Instructors have the Authority to request you be added Into their Section (Written permission including your name, student number, the course and section plus lab if required, and the course instructor signature are necessary). Section sizes are not determined by the number of physical chairs/desks in a classroom but by a student/instructor ratio determined by the Department.
Valid Reasons for Assisted Registration Change
- All Sections that Fit Your Timetable are Full: We will attempt to force you into a section that fits your timetable if the course is required by your program.
- Employment Responsibilities: You need to have written documentation from your employer, on company stationery, outlining your work schedule. Get that before standing in line as we cannot help you without it.
- Varsity Athletic Commitments: You must have a letter from your coach, stating dates and times of commitments.
- A Conflict Between an ATSC, ENVR or EOSC Course and Another Course: We will do our best to fit you into another section of the ATSC, ENVR or EOSC course. If there is another section that fits your timetable, with spaces available on-line, please register yourself into that one.
Invalid Reasons for Assisted Registration Change
Wanting to be in the Same Section as a Friend: If you want to be in the same section as a friend, you will have to arrange that yourself on-line, subject to available space in the section in question.
Instructor Preferences: All Instructors are qualified and experienced. If you want a specific instructor, you will have to arrange that on-line, subject to available space in the section in question. Please note that instructors do have the authority to request students be added into their sections. Written permission including your name, student number, the course and section plus lab if required and the course instructor signature are necessary.
Wanting a Day Off or More Compact Schedule: If the reason you want to change your schedule is because the course is the only class you have on a given day, you will have to keep trying on-line to re-arrange your schedule, subject to available space. The same is true for a schedule that is more spread out than you would like.