Graduate Student Travel Fund
The Graduate Student Travel Fund provides support for conference
travel and expenses. Program covers $300 for thesis Masters
students and $600 for PhD students.
- Students can only claim for conferences attended within the
first two years of initial registration for Masters students and
four years for PhD students.
- If a student transfers from the masters to the PhD program they
can claim both the $300 and $600 awards.
- Completed claims must be submitted to the Graduate Coordinator
for processing within three months of incurring the expense.
- Claims will not be accepted from students no longer registered
or on leave of absence.
- Eligible expenses include:
- travel (economy airfare or other public transport,
vehicle rental, or mileage at approved rates)
- conference registration
How to Claim
Please submit an EOAS Application for Graduate
Student Travel Fund and
Claim Worksheet along with the appropriate receipts to the Graduate Coordinator.